We can now provide you with the best of care in the office and on the web.
Our office offers our patients additional functionality on our site. These features include:
- Appointment Requests
- Prescription Refill Requests
- Online Bill Payment
- Virtual Online Visits
- Online Lab Results Reporting
- Online Instant Medical History
- Enhanced Security
Comprehensive Yearly Wellness Exam
- Past medical and surgical history
- Current medical problems and concerns
- Medication allergy review
- Update medication list
- Vaccination review and update
- Family history review
- Review of health habits (diet, exercise, etc.)
- Review and update of all preventive medical tests and procedures
- Pulmonary Function Testing
- Functional capacity evaluation
- Nutritional evaluation
- Hearing screening
- Vision screening
- Sleep apnea screening
- Cognitive screening
- Electrocardiogram (EKG)
- Laboratory testing (blood and urinalysis)
- The Beck Anxiety Index
- Sexual Function Screener
- The Safe Screener
The BioZ is a nonivasive heart monitor that utilizes Impedance Cardiography (ICG) technology (initially used by NASA to monitor astronauts in space flight) to assist in assessment, diagnosis, and treatment of patients with hypertension, congestive heart failure, and other forms of cardiovascular disease.
Within minutes, we have quick, accurate, and noninvasive access to 12 hemodynamic parameters including Cardiac Output, Stroke Volume, Systemic Vascular Resistance, and Thoracic Fluid Content. This information has not previously been available without risky and costly hospitalization.
This new information assists physicians to identify underlying cardiovascular disorder, customize and target treatment, and monitor the effectiveness of prescribed medications.
The BioZ test takes 5 minutes, is as easy to apply as an EKG, and is reimbursed by Medicare and many private insurance carriers.
Cardiovascular disease is the number one killer of both men and women. This test will assist in the treatment of patients with:
- High Blood Pressure
- Heart Failure
- Cardiovascular Disease